Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Prosthodontist Dr. John Chen and the staff at Uptown Comprehensive Dentistry and Prosthodontics understand the importance of patient education. Good oral care is essential for one’s overall health. We know that the more knowledge our patients have about dental care, the better their oral health will likely be.
At our office, we tend to hear a lot of the same questions from our patients. For your convenience, we have included some of the more popular ones below.
You may have a question that is not on the list, and if so, we invite you to give us a call. We are happy to go over anything with you that will contribute to your good oral health. We know that educated patients make the best decisions about dental treatment, and we want you to feel confident about any recommended procedures. All of our staff is happy to take whatever time is needed to ensure you fully understand treatment options and maintain good oral health.
At Uptown Comprehensive Dentistry and Prosthodontics, we are your partner in oral health. We look forward to caring for you as well as your entire family!
- Why don’t you do implant surgery?
- Do you do general dentistry as well?
- Can I have my crown done the same day?
- What dental implant systems do you use?
- Will you send me somewhere else because my case is too tough?
- My general dentist says he can do the same procedures. What makes you different?
- What are common dental emergencies you can treat?
- Are veneers permanent?